Associateship for Sharad Pawar Indoor Cricket Academy and Recreation Centre
Tuesday, December 01 2020
Ordinary Clubs affiliated to the Association
Associateship for Sharad Pawar Indoor Cricket Academy
& Recreation Centre
We have great pleasure in informing you that the Apex Council has decided that an Associateship of Sharad Pawar Indoor Cricket Academy & Recreation Centre at Bandra Kurla Complex be given to all the Ordinary Clubs affiliated to Mumbai Cricket Association.
You are advised to take a note of the following instructions:
1) The application forms will be issued to all affiliated ordinary clubs from 2nd December 2020.
2) The same shall be collected in person (Only by Authorised Signatory) from the Association’s office between 11.00 am & 5.00 pm except on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
3) Last date of submitting the duly filled forms is on or before 26th February 2021 alongwith the following fees payable by the Club in favour of “Mumbai Cricket Association - Indoor Cricket Academy” :
a. Entrance Fee -
b. G.S.T. (18%) -
4) If any club fail to submit the forms within prescribed time, such clubs shall lose their right for nomination of membership thereafter.
5) In case of Office and School & College clubs, the nominations should be restricted only to the Members of the Management and/or bonafide employees of the Office/Institution. Any forms rejected due to unauthorised nomination shall be invalid and shall not be entitled to issue duplicate form or replacement.
6) Duplicate forms will not be issued under any circumstances which please note.